Where we deliver?
We deliver throughout Malaysia and all over the world.
How much is shipping?
The shipping price is auto-calculated based on your shipping address and weight/dimension.
To find out how much shipping is, add the items that you'd like to buy to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated after you've enter your shipping address.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (Malaysia time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Saturday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Post Malaysia or courier service.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- We cannot ship orders containing aerosols or flammable products.
Shipping And Handling
We will delivery your order within 1- 3 days upon receiving cleared payment.
Please check your delivery address carefully as we will not responsible for delivery to an incorrect address. The customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a package that is returned because of an incorrect address.
We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address. The customer shall be responsible for the cost to resend a package that is returned.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your order contains acceptable and approved items for import into the country of destination/delivery.
We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damage or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country’s custom for their specific custom laws.
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched.
If you would like to know the delivery status of your order, you may trace and track from the responsible agency's website.
ALL the products sold in Fresh Leader store are 100% genuine with local warranty from our brand partners.
We ONLY accept warranty claim for defects due to manufacturer. We will not accept for any damaged during shipment to and from or misused by customer / shipping carrier or hold by custom.
Brand(s) covered warranty and the warranty period:
A4Tech – 12 months warranty
Bloody – 12 months warranty
Pofoko – 24 months warranty for the zipper only
PowerSync – Lifetime warranty
Powerbank – 12 months warranty for battery only
**The warranty period will be countdown starts from the date you received the item
All defective products MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period, Fresh Leader offer ONE-to-ONE Replacement.
Customer need to report the details of the defect and return the product for our inspection. The delivery charges for returning defective product(s) for warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer.
After your returned item inspected by us (usually within 72 hours of receipt), if the item is faulty or defective, we will process for an exchange and delivery a replacement to you at our expense.
If the returned item(s) is not faulty/ defective, customer would need to bear for the return shipping cost.
For international sales order, the customer needs to bear the return courier charges and any other cost incurred.
Rejection of Warranty Claims
Fresh Leader (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject a return of warranty claim if customer:
· Change their mind about the product.
· Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way.
· Damage the product by making alterations.
· Damage the product where the damage is cause by any factors beyond our control.
· Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
We do not accept and replace item(s) with an expired warranty.
For warranty claim, please report by emailing us at [email protected]. You have to include the following details in the email:
· Order number:
· Tax Invoice:
· Contact No:
· Details: (tell us what the defect)
· Proof of defective product:
Once we received your email, we shall contact you within 3 business days for further instructions.
Please ship back the product(s) to us in the original box and / or packaging with any accessories.
Please be reminded that before you ship anything to us, please email in order us to provide you with complete return instructions.
We are looking for Dealers
These are exciting times and we want you to be part of it. Fresh Leader is actively seeking IT Product or Home and Living dealers.
Please do not hesitate to view our website for catalogue whether on IT products or Home and Living and mail us [email protected] or give us a call or WhatsApp 016 - 286 7743 for further discussion.